Pilihan (Stay) or (Finish) ???

Just Simple Question but Hard Decision  ...

This is my last thingking over here... i really disapointed with this condition ??

If many people ask me, where you go after "Resign" this is so hard to answer it... Be a Jobseeker at this time is so hard you know ?? Finding The New Places, New Boss, New Rule Of Job this will making me more patience and geting more adaptation, but I should do it Right Now !!!!

After 2 Years i have work at this company, many kind of problem, enjoyed time, travelling and many more that after i do ...

Positivelly, i have an new experience .....

But This is only dreaming before hahahah,

So, ill post the next story after i having the new one ...

Believe me :)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Labu Pade from Sumbawa Island

Kuta di Nusa Tenggara Barat